April 24, 2017
Trump supporters are unAmerican assholes. The Antifa (anti-fascists) are the true patriots.
- Trump is violating the U.S. Constitution by using the office of president to promote his business interests.
- Trump is not our legitimate president. He would not have won if not for Russia interfering with our election.
- Trump has business ties to Russian oligarchs.
- Trump lies 74% of the time.
- Trump had to pay 25 million dollars to settle the Trump University fraud lawsuit.
You can’t simultaneously support Trump and love America.
January 20, 2012
Dr. Lawrence Britt analyzed the following regimes: Nazi Germany, Fascist Italy, Franco’s Spain, Salazar’s Portugal, Papadopoulos’s Greece, Pinochet’s Chile, and Suharto’s Indonesia. While, they constitute a mixed bag of national identities, cultures, developmental levels, and history, they all followed the fascist or protofascist model in obtaining, expanding, and maintaining power. Further, all these regimes have been overthrown, so a more or less complete picture of their basic characteristics and abuses is possible.
Analysis of these seven regimes reveals fourteen common threads that link them in recognizable patterns of national behavior and abuse of power. These basic characteristics are more prevalent and intense in some regimes than in others, but they all share at least some level of similarity.
- Powerful and continuing expressions of nationalism.
- Disdain for the importance of human rights.
- Identification of enemies/scapegoats as a unifying cause.
- The supremacy of the military/avid militarism.
- Rampant sexism.
- A controlled mass media.
- Obsession with national security.
- Religion and ruling elite tied together.
- Power of corporations protected.
- Power of labor suppressed or eliminated.
- Disdain and suppression of intellectuals and the arts.
- Obsession with crime and punishment.
- Rampant cronyism and corruption.
- Fraudulent elections.
April 29, 2017
Here are some of Donald Trump’s “accomplishments” in his first 100 days:
- Has been in constant violation of the U.S. Constitution by using the office of president to benefit his business interests.
- Most hated president of any president in history so early in his presidency.
- Had to fire his security advisor Michael Flynn for violating the Constitution.
- Botched raid on Yemen resulted in needless death of Navy Seal.
- Only president in history to have SCOTUS nominee approved through nuclear option.
- Only president in history to have three executive orders ruled unConstitutional during his first 100 days.
- More to come…
April 25, 2017
Trump’s main propaganda slogan has been “Make America Great Again,” but apparently, he’s only making things “great” for big money donors. His repeal of Obama’s executive orders have helped the coal, oil, and drug industries. He’s allowing our rivers and lakes to be polluted. He’s allowing more emissions to pollute our air.
In other words, he’s fucking destroying America. Here’s a good article from the NY Times detailing some of the nasty things he’s doing:
April 25, 2017
The Antifa emblem:
Anti-fascists are making their voices heard. A few Antifa patriots were seen at a recent Colorado Rapids game displaying an Antifa banner:
It’s good to see real Americans fighting back against the alt-right, neo-nazis, or whatever else the deplorable Trump supporters are called.
February 20, 2017
JAKARTA, Indonesia — The United States deployed aircraft carrier USS Carl Vinson to patrol the increasingly contentious South China Sea, despite Beijing’s warnings not to challenge its sovereignty in the resource-rich sea.
The Navy described Saturday’s launch as the beginning of “routine operations” in the South China Sea. China claims most of the sea as its own, despite overlapping territorial and jurisdictional claims from the Philippines, Vietnam, Malaysia, Taiwan and Brunei.
Last week at a news conference, China’s Foreign Ministry spokesman, Geng Shuang, denounced advance news of the deployment.
“China has indisputable sovereignty over the South China Sea islands and their adjacent waters,” he said. “China respects and upholds the freedom of navigation and overflight in the South China Sea which countries enjoy under international law, but firmly opposes any country’s attempt to undermine China’s sovereignty and security in the name of the freedom of navigation and overflight.”
He added that China urged the U.S. to “refrain from challenging China’s sovereignty and security” in the sea.
Both North Korea and China are challenging Trump’s rhetoric. Is he all talk and no action, or will he respond? We shall see.
December 31, 2016
Protest Trump’s Inauguration
Trump is not our legitimate president. He was aided by Russia in the election, committed fraud and bribery, and is a sexual predator. He lies 73% of the time! With his business conflicts of interest, he’ll be violating the Constitution the moment he’s sworn in.
Here is a partial list of what we can do to stop Trump from taking office, or at least disrupt the inauguration. I’ll be adding to the list as we get closer.
Note: Check the laws in your state before engaging in political activities. I am not responsible for any legal repercussions that may arise out of any of these actions. That said, our new president is a criminal and should be in prison. Laws don’t seem to mean anything when you’re wealthy.
Resistance activities (pronounced ree-zis-TAWNZ)
- Join the protests on January 20th. See disruptj20.org and other sites for more information. Protests will be occurring across the country. The 20th is on a Friday, so we can keep it going well into the night.
- Disrupt the parade. Bush’s ceremony was halted when protesters pelted his limousine with eggs and banged on it. We can do even better with Trump.
- Bring a 20,000 watt PA system (or whatever is available) to the inauguration grounds and blast out derogatory comments about Trump. Exercise your 1st Amendment rights.
- Go to Trump properties and scream at his tenants and patrons the way pro-lifers do at abortion clinics.
- Use a drone to fly banners over the ceremony. Or if you’re mechanically and electrically inclined, rig up a system to drop water balloons from a drone onto the heads of Trump personnel. That would be a hoot! LOL! Use your imagination, but don’t get caught.
- Protest in front of establishments that openly supported Trump. Disrupt their businesses.
- Tell your right-wing neighbor to fuck off any time you see him.
- Arm yourself — especially if you’re a minority. Things are getting ugly, and they’re only going to get worse.
- Protest at right-wing churches.
Fight back. We can’t let our country turn into a fascist totalitarian regime.
March 4, 2015
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) – Police say a 3-year-old Coffee County boy has shot his 18-month-old brother in the head.
The Coffee County Sheriff’s Department said the toddler shot the infant with a .25-caliber automatic pistol in a home Tuesday afternoon in the community of Hillsboro, which is about 70 miles southeast of Nashville.